When you visit the Lingerie Lowdown® website, we may collect certain information or data about you and this may include:
- Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to lingerielowdown.com
- Your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
- Details to allow you to access services and transactions, eg an email address (you’ll always be told when this information is being collected, and it will only be used for the purpose you provide it for)
This information is collected as it allows us to:
- Improve the website by monitoring how you use it
- Respond to any feedback you send us
- Provide you with information about subscriptions or other services we may provide
We can’t personally identify you using your data.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on our secure servers in the UK. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data. Any data you transmit is at your own risk. We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it. We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we will never pass on your details to other websites.
Stripe payment transactions are always encrypted. Their anti-fraud measures lead the industry by complying with cardholder data security requirements (PCI). Encrypted payments protect against fraud and Lingerie Lowdown® do not have access to your payment card details.
Disclosing your information
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
Links to other websites
Following a link to another website
Following a link to lingerielowdown.com from another website